For those of you who are planning on traveling by bus to see more of Brazil, I really enjoyed the advice provided in Busbud. It´s pretty simple and straight-forward but great for a first-timer.
How to Travel Like a Local in Brazil by Bus.
- 156,341 hits
- Follow on WordPress.com
- Sending and receiving money in Brazil (swift, iban and other horrors) - Update 23/07/2012
- Is Brazil cheap? (Updated June 2012)
- Living in Brazil: Electric showers, toilet litter and other oddities
- Meeting people in Brazil
- My favourite (and sometimes intranslatable) Brazilian expressions
- 100 Brazilian food items and dishes you have to try
- Brazil or Argentina?
- Why black people should stop whining
- Portuguese - English fish names
- Lessons to Brazil - Customer Service
Was my blog useful? Please donate!